When you vote for InstaCraft, you are helping the community grow by pushing InstaCraft higher on the top server lists. When this happens, more players join InstaCraft. Some of those players could become a great part of our community. Some of those players may even donate to the server, helping pay the costs to run InstaCraft.
As a thank you for voting, we give players Voting Diamonds. Voting is also an important factor in server prestige. We also give a Voting Diamond for voting 4 times in one day. Vote using the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Sometimes voting sites may tell you that you have already voted today. This could be caused by either of the following:
• Someone has voted on that voting site today using your IP. This often happens when siblings who share the same wifi vote at the same time. Voting sites only allow for 1 vote per day from each IP address. If this is the case, you may want to consider voting with your mobile data rather than with wifi.
• You voted for another server on the voting site today. Voting sites only allow for 1 vote per day from each player. If this is the case, you may need to consider which server you want to use your vote on. Note that this problem only seems to occur on MCSO.
Sometimes voting sites may tell you that the vote was registered, but the vote was never counted on InstaCraft. If this seems to be the case, take the following actions:
• Check to make sure that the vote didn't reach InstaCraft. /votelast will tell you how long ago your last vote was. If you believe it's not representing your most recent vote, continue to the next bullet point
• Check to make sure that you didn't vote when the server was down. InstaCraft cannot register votes while the server is offline or restarting.
• Check to make sure that we have not posted any announcements about this recently. If voting is going to be offline for a certain period of time, we will post an announcement about it.